Do you need support going through a break-up or moving forward with your life after a significant event? Change is always stressful – whether good or bad – and it is easy to get stuck and feel overwhelmed.
As a coach – I can help you!
In 2004, my husband told me he no longer wanted to be married. I went from feeling devastated and totally numb to loving my life. The route I took was difficult and lonely at times, but the results were well worth it. It took courage and hard work to recreate myself, but it was satisfying to invest in my life and improve my well-being. I have started ‘The Separation Project’ to help others in similar circumstances navigate through their difficulties.
As a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®, and a health and wellness coach, I can help you create a more balanced life. A relationship breakdown can be devastating, but it can also lead to very positive change if you remain open to the possibilities. Let me help you find your way by offering support, motivation and guidance throughout the process.
As your coach I can help you:
- Save time and money in the divorce process
- Minimize conflict
- Increase confidence and improve resilience
- Feel more in control and less overwhelmed
- Speed up the healing process and start working towards your goals
- Avoid common mistakes often made during separation
- Feel listened to and understood without judgment
- Have help making difficult decisions without being told what to do
- Feel less alone
- Break down the big jobs into small, manageable steps
If your marriage ended yesterday or years ago and you want support moving forward –
Talk to me, Pam ‘The Separation Project’ coach
If you need support please contact me. If someone you know needs support please share my contact information or website with them.