Separating or Divorcing?
Feeling overwhelmed and alone?
Not sure what to do next?
Join us for a 10-week course that will help you cope and start to heal!
Blue Skies Ahead! is a ten-week instructional and interactive support group to help you adjust to the end of your love relationship.
Divorce and separation are the second and third most stressful events that can happen in your life.
A marriage break-up, like an emotional rollercoaster, can be difficult to navigate due to the emotional extremes it causes as you can feel tremendous highs followed rapidly by devastating lows.
You do not have to go through this journey alone! In this class you will:
- Decrease your overwhelm and stress by connecting with others on the same journey.
- Learn some new coping strategies.
- Find helpful tools to help you through difficult times.
- Gain insight into yourself, your ex-partner and your relationship.
- Start to understand why relationships commonly do break-up.
- Stop repeating the same mistakes over and over in relationships.
- Learn to provide more emotional support for your yourself and children.
- Choose the direction you want to take as you rebuild your life.
Divorce is not easy but it can lead to an amazing personal growth journey
Knowledge is powerful.
Emotions are healing.
The truth can set you free.
Invest in yourself! Join us!
Blue Skies Ahead!
A Healing Journey through Separation and Divorce
Seminar and Support Group
Blue Skies Ahead! is based, in part, on the ‘Rebuilders’ course material first developed by Dr. Bruce Fisher, a renowned pioneer in the field of divorce recovery, in the 1980s. Dr. Fisher’s time-proven course material has already helped over half a million people worldwide.
Blue Skies Ahead! was created, updated and facilitated by Pam Mirehouse a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®. Pam started ‘Pam Mirehouse Coaching’ in 2014 and launched ‘The Separation Project’ website at that time. Pam has been supporting, guiding and motivating people through the overwhelming changes and emotional discomfort of separation and divorce since 2014. Pam is also proud that some of her clients have reconciled and remained happily married! Pam has facilitated many educational courses over her 30-year career. Blue Skies Ahead! is Pam’s passion!
Some of the Topics Covered:
- Self worth
“The support group is designed to keep one focused on the road ahead, which Pam facilitates so well. Pam held the space for the participants to share safely in a very relaxed manner. She is a thoughtful, insightful and encouraging guide.
“Blue Skies Ahead! stands out as an excellent program to help you rebuild after the disruption of separation. Pam offers the perfect balance of great resources and supportive expertise to help put your life back together. She really helped make the recovery process easier, simple and hopeful. Her facilitating style is honest, frank and sympathetic.”
– C.S. Hamilton
“The day after my husband announced he was leaving me and our children for a mistress I saw the Blue Skies Ahead! group advertised and signed up. I hoped it would be the first step to sharing my grief, coming to terms with it and rebuilding a new better life and it was. The support from other group members saved me from an otherwise isolating time in my life. Pam was a great facilitator.”
– S.L. Dundas
“Pam’s, Blue Skies Ahead! is a very well run course. The contact with the people in the class, the extra materials and the book all helped me. During this course, I had the impression that I was completely understood and supported. Thank you, Pam!”
– E.W. Dundas
“When I started the course, I felt I might be further along up the ‘mountain’ than my classmates. I quickly realized I still had a lot to learn about my own personal growth when it came to relationships ( and not just love relationships). Pam’s course helped me to do that. After completing the sessions, I now feel empowered and I am stronger and really ready to move on. As we all must, I will continue to learn and grow on my life’s journey. But, thanks to Pam I now have the tools I need to do that learning and growing in a healthy and more positive way. I’m looking forward to starting the next great chapter of my life, on top of the mountain!”
– S.M. Hamilton
“I found Blue Skies Ahead! an informative, no-pressure setting. Pam is an excellent coach, friendly and approachable.”
– K.S. Dundas
Course Location & Dates:
- Our next 10-week session dates: TBD.
- Time: TBD.
- Location: TBD.
- Keep current on the latest information: Email me with ‘Blue Skies Ahead!‘ in the subject line of the email and I will put you on my list and keep you informed about our next course run. It will be in spring 2018 if I receive enough interest. I definitely run the course every fall and plan to start again in September 2018. Please do state your ‘spring’ or ‘fall’ preference in the email!
- Investment Fee – $350+HST ($395.50)
There are a limited number of seats so please register early to avoid disappointment!
Please note that Blue Skies Ahead! is a non-religious community-based program.
You can register online, by phone or email:
- Phone: 289-237-4419 – ask for Pam.
- Email: Pam@TheSeparationProject.ca – please put ‘register me’ in the subject line.
- Online: Complete the registration below.
I will call you to confirm your spot in the class and to arrange for payment closer to the start of class. A receipt will be emailed when the payment is processed.