Separating or Divorcing?
Feeling overwhelmed and alone?
Not sure what to do next?
Join me for a 10-week course that will help you cope and start to heal!
Blue Skies Ahead! is a ten-week instructional and interactive support group to help you adjust to the end of your love relationship.
- Divorce and separation are the second and third most stressful events that can happen in your life.
- A marriage break-up, like an emotional rollercoaster, can be difficult to navigate due to the emotional extremes it causes as you can feel tremendous highs followed rapidly by devastaing lows.
- You do not have to go through this journey alone!
- Gain more insight into your true self.
- Learn common reasons behind relationship break-ups.
- Stop repeating the same mistakes over and over in relationships.
- Learn some new coping strategies.
- Find helpful tools to help you through the difficult times.
- Decrease your stress.
- Connect with others on the same journey.
- Learn to provide more emotional support for your children.
- Choose the direction you want to take as you rebuild your life.
- Divorce is never easy but it can be one of the most powerful growth experiences in your life.
Knowledge is better than ignorance.
Love is better than fear.
The truth can set you free.
Invest in yourself! Join us!
Blue Skies Ahead!
Healing through Separation and Divorce
Separation and Divorce Seminar and Support Group
Blue Skies Ahead! is based, in part, on the basic ‘Rebuilders’ course material first developed by Dr. Bruce Fisher, renowned pioneer in the field of divorce recovery, in the 1980s. Dr. Fisher’s time proven course material has already helped over half a million people worldwide. As a participant, you will take the ‘Fisher Divorce Adjustment Scale’ in the first class. The results will be compared to the same test taken at the end of the course and will demonstrate your strides towards a healthier and happier life.
Blue Skies Ahead! was created, updated and facilitated by Pam Mirehouse a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®. Pam started ‘Pam Mirehouse Coaching’ in 2014 and launched ‘The Separation Project’ web site at that time. She has been honoured to support, motivate and guide clients navigating divorce and became certified as a divorce coach in 2015. Pam has facilitated many educational courses over her 30-year career. This course is Pam’s passion!
Some of the Topics Covered:
- Self worth
“The support group is designed to keep one focused on the road ahead, which Pam facilitates so well.
Pam held the space for the participants to share safely in a very relaxed manner. She is thoughtful, insightful and encouraging guide.”– K.K.
“I found Blue Skies Ahead! an informative, non-pressure setting. Pam is an excellent coach, friendly and approachable.” – K.S.
Course Location & Dates:
- Our next 10 week session dates are to be determined.
- If you are interested please email me so I can put you on my list to contact when I launch the next run at Pam@TheSeparationProject.ca
- Time: 7:00pm – approximately 10:00pm .
- Location: Dundas Baptist Church, 201 Governor’s Road, Dundas, ON L9H 3J7
- Investment Fee – $350+HST ($395.50)
There are a limited number of seats so please register early to avoid disappointment.
Please feel free to call me directly with any questions or concerns! Pam 289-237-4419 or email me Pam@TheSeparationProject.ca
Please note that Blue Skies Ahead! is a non-religious community based program.
You can register online, by phone or email:
- Phone: 289-237-4419 – ask for Pam.
- Email: Pam@TheSeparationProject.ca – please put ‘register me’ in the subject line.
- Online: Complete the registration below.
I will call you to confirm your spot in the class and to arrange for payment closer to the start of class. A receipt will be emailed when the payment is processed.